dishdelish booking policy
- I generally need 5 days notice for orders, but do get in touch if you need something at shorter notice and I’ll do my best!
- I require a 50% deposit upon confirmation of order please, with the full balance due upon delivery/completion of set up.
- The deposit is non-refundable within 2 weeks of the event date.
- Platters are served on high quality, handmade chopping boards or slates. After the event, I’ll arrange with you to come and collect them (and any small serveware).
- Please provide a table in a cool area and away from direct sunlight. Platters can be left out for 4 hours , and then must be disposed of.
- I like to arrive around 1.5 hours to set up and ensure everything is looking lovely for when your guests arrive!
- I can cater for all dietary requirements or allergies; just please let me know no later than one week prior to your event. (Please do bear in mind that the platters are prepared in a kitchen where nuts, milk, eggs, cereals and other allergens are often used.)
- Disposable plates, cutlery and napkins can be supplied for a small additional charge.
- I can also include herb, citrus and edible florals for extra wow factor!