dishdelish booking policy
- I generally need 5 days notice for orders, but do get in touch if you need something at shorter notice and I’ll do my best!
- I require a 50% deposit upon confirmation of order please, with the full balance due upon delivery/completion of set up.
- The deposit is non-refundable within 2 weeks of the event date.
- Platters are served on high quality, handmade chopping boards or slates. After the event, I’ll arrange with you to come and collect them (and any small serveware). Any leftover food is yours to keep or dispose of.
- I like to arrive around 1.5 hours to set up and ensure everything is looking lovely for when your guests arrive!
- I can cater for all dietary requirements or allergies; just please let me know no later than one week prior to your event. (Please do bear in mind that the platters are prepared in a kitchen where nuts, milk, eggs, cereals and other allergens are often used.)
- Disposable plates, cutlery and napkins can be supplied for a small additional charge.
- I can also include foliage and flora for extra wow factor!